Monday, May 25, 2009

today is Monday!!




ani and syamran (son of mrs zue)
in anie's birthday party..












this is the 3rd week..since 11th May 2009..this weekend 29-31 may.29 meet faezah.disturb her on her study..30 morning her last exam paper.meet ani, reen & baby in Melaka.miss them so much..miss gem00ok so much m0re..maybe meet them all at eye on msia..



baby and farisah (echa)..huhuhu3
playing games together gather..
same age but different height..
meet baby this weekend and maybe
echa also there..
at the back: ani and reen lay down on Vono..miss Vono t00..




Everyday since arrive in KL, I plan to go to Melaka..sh0pping, walking, holiday, meet anyb0dy that I miss most is what I like to... :-)
if everyday I seem to wait the end of every months, the time is come more quick to meet all that I miss most.. adeq will arrive at msia on 15 july 2009 at 2030..fetch her..

No comments:

Post a Comment